TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINE: You can register your name and email via the website and create your own account. From here you can then select your pay as you go option or auto-recurring monthly billing. Once you have bought your membership you can then book into classes.
Unfortunately walk ins will not be allowed. All bookings will need to be made via our online system either as a pay as you go basis or as a member.
All members are required to manage their own accounts. This includes signing up on-line or in person at the studio and filling in correctly all the required details, such as name, address, valid and current email address, correct date of birth. It is strongly recommended to opt-in to auto-emails on your member account so that you receive notifications about bookings, especially if you gain a place after being on the waiting list. It is the member’s responsibility to be aware of and manage their bookings and adhere to our Booking and Cancellation Policy. Payments will be taken automatically on the 1st of every month unless otherwise stated on a recurring basis using the i formation you supplied when setting up the recurring payment. When you sign up as a member you agree to signing up for a MINIMUM of 3 months and that one months notice is required in writing if cancellation of your membership is required. If the notification comes after the 1st of the month then you will automatically be charged for the next months membership. It is the members responsibility to cancel the payment.
Signing the Liability Waiver and Health Questionnaire
We require all members to read and sign the Liability Waiver when creating their accounts (either on-line or in person) and to also fill out a paper Health Questionnaire before their first class. There may be additional waivers for certain classes, which involve the use of equipment or laser lights.
If you can’t make your class please make sure you cancel yourself off ASAP. Please have consideration for other members so they can book into the class if your space is not needed. We understand that things pop up in every day life that can suddenly change your plans, but please cancel your space as soon as you know if you cannot make it. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OVER THE PHONE, TEXT OR EMAIL as these may not be picked up in time. We will only accept cancellations via phone, text or email only if you cannot access your online account. No refunds will be issued for classes that have not been cancelled online within 24 hours of the starting time.
We operate waiting lists for all classes on our timetable if the class if full. Members will automatically be added to classes from the waitlist if a spots becomes available more than 12 hours before the event starts. If the event occurs in less than 12 hours YOU will need to join the class manually before the spot expires.
Communicating with the studio
Please first visit the website and fill in the Contact page or call Lisa on 07957 986725 or email us at email@example.com
The BOXFRESH Fitness Studio Facebook page is a great place to look for updates and information too.
Please note that all changes to bookings must be made on your online account and is the member’s responsibility.
Children’s Play Area
- It is the parent’s responsibility AT ALL TIMES to make sure their child (ren) are well behaved and treat the other children with respect and kindness.
- Boxfresh Fitness Studio and those that teach within the studio will not be liable or responsible for any children left in the children's area whilst the parent takes part in a class.
- The children are left at the parents risk.
- Boxfresh Fitness Studio will take every step to ensure that we provide a safe, clean and fun area for the children to stay whilst the parents participate in classes.
- It is the parent's responsibility to sign the children in and out of the Studio as a safety measure
- This area caters for children aged 3 months upwards.
- If prams are to be brought in to the Studio, they MUST be clean for health and safety reasons or they will be asked to be removed from the Studio.
General Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse your account or payment, or terminate if you breach our terms and conditions.
- Opening hours, access, and the timetable are subject to change. This includes school holiday times where a reduced timetable will be in place. If an instructor is sick we will try to cover class.
- Out of consideration for the Instructor and other Clients, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to participate.
- Members are expected to wear appropriate clothing for working out in classes, especially the correct footwear (trainers or sports shoes). Items such as jeans and flip-flops or clothing that could catch on equipment are not acceptable items of apparel, as they could pose a health and safety risk. Instructors have the discretionary power to ask members wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear to leave the studio.
- Only indoor sports shoes are to be worn in the studio. No muddy footwear will be allowed and you will be asked to leave them in the hall until after your class. We do reserve the right to ask you to leave the class if we feel that you are in danger of being injured through not wearing the appropriate footwear because you did not turn up with the correct indoor footwear. The floor is rubber and it is vital to hygiene that we keep the studio as clean as possible at all times.
- Wherever possible, those attending classes are requested to bring their own fitness mats for hygiene purposes.
- It is vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us. We try to make sure that all information contained on this site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer as a result of relying on any information on this site or provided through any Service supplied by us to you.